23.8.04

Hot and Hazy

E'rbody out there is all

WTF,.. where you bean Deputy?

Oh and I'm all

~Check it, even the best of bloggers gotta take a few days off from time to time. Besides, I had some hot and hazy bizness to attend to but I'm back now and I'm here to help all my peeps make it through these dog days of summer, aight dogg.~

This time I was livin large on the ever fluctuating shores of Lake Buchanan. Boss was the host with the most and I gotta give that man a lush love life shout-out~
Thanks Boss, I had a fantastic time.
There was swimming and kayaking, there was cooking and eating, there were late night drunken Jeep rides and there was some serious gunplay, there was crazy cooter and kwality company. Besta believe some brain cells were destroyed in finest Hill Country fashion. You just never know your own personal capacity for beef and beer until they are put to the test. And seriously if you had all day Saturday, lets say it was raining the bottom out all damn day, I wonder how much Ganja one man could or would smoke? Well now I know. The word fuckload comes to mind.

In a totally unrelated story~

Dear Misty
when you get back from Athens, would you like to come to Austin and be my guest for like a week???
We could have a hella good time.
Seriously baby, holler at me when you get back stateside.

|