28.9.04

Perks O Plenty

As I have mentioned before my job has certain fringe benefits.
There's the free beer, free lunches, complimentary keychains tshirts koozys etc
Once I got a Smirnoff Ice kayak
they have taken me to Port A
I have supplied free kegs to three parties in my 16 months here
But today my friends I got the biggest score yet ~

Beastie Boys Tickets
for the show at the Frank Irwin Center on October 22
great seats
lush no?

In other good news I should be recieving the pay-off that I need to get a machine at my home by the end of the week.
If all goes according to plan (and it rarely does)
I will be blogging from home next week.

Lets all just keep our fingers crossed shall we.

And if you are wondering, I never got that e-mail from Danielle.
I will try to find the strength to press on.

|