15.10.04

Ten Days Of Hip Hop

I be hip hop and "We live hip hop
We be three albums deep but we don't wanna go pop
too many candy rappers seem to be in the top
too much candy is no good so now I'm closin' the shop"

Yo, Check It
I's here in none uvah than my ome town Austin Texas
and We's don't get alot of Hip Hop shows coming fru town
well, not enough of em, innit?
But check it. Dis week starting yesterday til sunday after next
You can check out loads of Hip Hop superstars right ere in Oztin.
Busta Ryhmes played last night
De La Soul plays Sunday
Next Thursday you can check out DJ Krush
who I highly recommend
Then next Friday Is The Beastie Boys, who I believe are bringing Talib Kwaili with them
Sorted
and then to cap it off on Sunday Night
None ofer than my main man Del the Funky Homosapien
wicked rude
and I think he's bringing Acyalone and Abstract Rude with him.
LUSH
All in Austin. You besta believe.

In other bloggy news, I HAVE ORDERED A COMPUTER. It should be here next week. If I am diligent in getting my high speed hook up sorted out then in less than a weeks time I will be blogging from the comfort of my lair. Hold your breath my lovelies.

|