19.4.05

Commentator Hater

Maybe you are wondering how I am doing?
Maybe you forgot to ask?
Maybe none of ya'll give a shit? ~ it don't make no difference to me
I betcha don't know why ~ huh? ~ cause I'm peachy
Things are going swimmingly ~ nuthin' but blue skies ~ that makes me
Not give two shits
About what the haters have to say.

Now maybe you are a pal o? mine and you are wondering how I am doing?
Well buddy, I'm just peachy
And really things are going quite swimmingly.
The sky is a little cloudy but all I see is bright blue and sun rays gleaming.
Thank you for asking my buddy?

Have you met freeby, he's my new commentator hater. First, he or she commented anonymously. Then when my wrath was summoned and my words became harsh, a tirade ensued from freeby in which he or she called me lonely, a loser, wildly angry, heady, a head case, a hella poet, bloody mary cake boy, etc etc.. and all without bothering to leave an e-mail address. Without an e-mail address a name is still simply an anonymous comment. He also called into question my territory authority in doubting the "county" status of my blog space. Also, in an additional comment, he seems to have relished the idea that I "shut up and die" which is taken mildly out of context from the post.

I think freeby is an excellent writer who just needs his or her own blog. Maybe then he or she could get the hating under control. Express yourself freeby, it don't have to be a blog, it could be painting, or music, or killing, or espionage, or model trains. I'm sure you will excel in anything you choose to do. I would prefer that it not be leaving negative comments on my blog but if that's what it takes to nurture your talents then so be it. Go ahead. Do your worst. But believe me when I say that you have so much potential. Chase your dreams. Swing for the fences. Shoot for the stars. This guy's the limit.
I'm sorry I called you an asshole and cordially invited you and your loved ones to?
Eat shit.
I have a bit of a temper and I need to work on that myself. But not here in my blog. Here I am free to express my anger.
And you should be too.
Love yourself freeby, until you do that, the world can't love you back.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind myself and my loyal fans about a little creedo that I used to adhere to but had sort of forgotten about...
~ Fuck the Haters
But love your enemy
And clean your plate...
Wear clean drawers, everyday
And wash your hands after you pee or touch anything in a mall
And remember to smile
Cause your momma loves you~

Amen
And now back to our regularly scheduled program of innane poetry.

|