28.3.06

Thirty

In about a months time I'm gonna be thirty years old and I am so fuckin' psyched.
I have traditionally had a bad attitude about birthdays and the celebrations thereof.
But this year I feel like its really an achievement.

So there's gonna be a party.

I mean.... Can you believe it? Me. Thirty. Hells YES.
Now I don't wanna jinx myself. I'm not there yet. I'm being careful. I'm takin er easy.
I'm gonna make it.

When I was a very young human, the outlook was bleak as far as how old I might become in this lifetime.
You see, I was a very rambunctious child. And I was a reckless teen. And a wild young adult.
But alas, no amount of recreational drug, nor knock on the head, nor shattered glass to the face, has been able to stop my progress a a sentient, living, breathing, eating, sleeping, fucking human.
Hizzah.

In other news, I think I am going to start writing about entertainment and current events. It seems to me all of the sudden that I have been terribly self absorbed both in this blog and in life so I'm thinking of branching out and touching topics that touch all our lives.

Like sectarian violence, or the troubles that have befallen the cop from the Village People,
how tragically ironic.

30woohoo

|