20.10.04

Slack

Sup Suckas?

First off, I gotta apologize for my super slack attitude as of late especially when it comes to this space. Getting a computer set up at my abode for some serious free time blogging has been a much bigger issue than I thought it would be. And plans have changed again.

You see the Irishman is leaving town. He found a job in American Samoa, something in coconut sales, and he is leaving in two weeks. He bought a similar system earlier this year and since it ain't a laptop he's gotta flog it off. He's fitted his machine with a wicked soundcard and it has the a/d converter box and some sweet speakers and he's gonna sell me the whole outfit for a terribly reasonable price. So, I had to send back my new Dell system. I didn't have to but it made the most fiscal sense. I'm saving about 900 dollars. Maybe now I can afford a cable modem at the crib.

The hard part is that the computer that I have needed and wanted and yea even salivated over was in my clutches right here in my office. But in order to save the aforementioned 900 bones I have to do two things. The first is that I had to send back the computer that I just ordered, I did that this morning. That was hard. The second thing I have to do is wait another two weeks. They say that the good things come to those who wait. I hope those fools are correct.

My Mom prayed for patience, and you know what she got,... she got me. So I know better than to do something foolish like pray for patience, but I'll be damned if the spirit isn't blessing me with patience through little things like this. Anyways, as penitence for not blogging all this time while waiting for "my computer" I'm going to try to hit it hard until I finally get the damn thing.

I know ya'll miss my beats and rhymes
so maybe I can find it within my dying mind
to recompense the audience
and bring it hence
and swing for the fence
with sommore of that gentle lyrical evidence.

|