27.10.04

Thieves

I think the Republicans are going to STEAL the election again.
That's my prediction.
Between the electronic voting machines, tales of voter registration foul play, and their general record of pandemic falsehoods I think it is entirely possible that those fucking fascist neo-cons are going to flat out steal the election and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. If I had a time machine I might use it right now. I might go back in time and make sure that some of this mess we are in never takes place.
I was watching Diary of a Political Tourist on HBO last night. Its a great documentary and I suggest you check it out if you get a chance. So the girl making the doc ,Alexandra Pelosi, is at this White House BBQ. She is talking to all these senators and reps and other capitol hill rats. This is taking place last summer by the way. There's this quick edit sequence with different republicans talking about who they think is going to win the election next year. They all think W is a shoe-in but this one senator (and I'm not sure who it was) says to her ~

"Its all over but the counting, and leave the counting to us."

His smug expression, that seems to be unhinged and honest under the influence of a few White House margaritas, is really disturbing. He seems to know something that we don't.

fucking fascist neo-cons

|