15.11.04

Drawing Blanks

Whenever somebody asks me "What's going on with you?" I have a tendency to freeze up.
Oftentimes and all of the sudden...
I can't think of a single fucking thing that is going on with me.
It makes me mad at myself for not having more to talk about.

Its bad with my family. Mainly because I have to carefully edit whatever is going on with me most of the time when I am talking to a family member ~especially mothers and grandmothers.

My Grandmother will say "what's been going on there in Austin?"
...my throat closes up and I get all hot and kinda mad. I know she is just trying to be interested in my life and It's not that I don't want to tell people what's up with me it's just that a lot of times I draw a blank. I know that there must be some stuff that is transpiring in my life but when I can't think of it I get aggitated.

Its OK at times where there really is a driving force behind by every breath and action. Like the time I was recovering from my stint in Mordor. When somebody said "What's Up?" I could answer with a solid plan of action. I would say "well I am trying to rebuild my seratonin stores that were depleted by my mad intake of club drugs during my stint in Mordor."
But during these times when I am
1. Single
2. Have all my bills paid
3. Basically just working during the week and having fun with friends on the weekends
I just have a lot less to report about what's going on with me.

Sometimes I have to try really hard to have a good attitude.

Speaking of blanking I have something to say to the Dallas Cowboys

Dear Dallas,
Please try not to make Texas look too bad tonight on Monday Night Football. There are already a lot of negative attitudes towards Texas these days and we just don't need ya'll going on MNF and making us look like a complete bunch of jackasses. If ya'll need to lose so people in Philly will feel better about having whipped Dubya's "home" team then I for one will understand.
By the way, some people have started referring to ya'll as "The Cowgirls." Maybe if ya'll would just pick yourselves up by the boot-straps and win a few games people might not be some mean with their nomenclature.
savvy?

Love,
Kidd Matteo

|