10.3.05

Let the Good Times roll

So check dis out.

I’m having a pretty damn good week.
Honestly it would be a crime not to share it with my blog audience.
So the goodness of this week has included but is not limited to ~

The aforementioned SXSW wristband hook-up, which is as lush as it sounds and which I plan to abuse to the fullest extent of the law.

Not one but two extended business lunches where I have had my meals bought for me, although I hear there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Making out with my hot neighbor girl whom I had previously dismissed as an ice queen. Turns out that she was living in NYC before she moved to Austin so she has just had a bit of a transition back into the world of friendly humans.
Turns out also that she has been crushing on me for a while now and she was thinking maybe I was gay cause I hadn’t approached her and yet I was thinking that she either had a boyfriend or a heart made of ice judging from her less than welcoming demeanor.
Turns out she’s pretty nice and hot for me… so uh, that’s pretty cool.

Things ain’t always going so smooth so I like to celebrate a little when they are.

How are you?
What kind of week are you having?

|