12.8.05

Ice Cream Cart

The beverage industry is a pretty solid business. I mean, folks need their beverages. A fact which I once tried to tie into a neo-fascist political party manifesto.
Anywhos
For those who don't know I work for Coors. Its not just Cold, Its Rocky Mountain Cold. And for some reason I don't know why I didn't think about the beer business as a great career choice for me a long time ago. Its perfect. Its a product that I can really support. Its a product that practically sells itself. People drink when the economy is good and they drink more when the economy is bad. Its the legal drug. I am a legal drug marketing professional. I think I have quite a future here.

Today I got to leave the office and go to Graham Central Station, the WalMart of nightclub entertainment, to decal an ice cream cart kinda like this one, but with Coors Light graphics instead of Yahoo. Not a glorious task but a welcome reprieve from my usual workaday grind. That took a great chunk of the day. I am now just waiting patiently to leave and go enjoy our wonderful product.

Sometimes life doesn't suck as much as it could.
But sometimes this blog sucks as much as possible.

Positivity is going great for me by the way. My skin has cleared up, my ulcer is receding, and I have mad a friend.
yeah

|