24.6.05

Dorky Mofo


Hey look
there's Me and SK Smith.

The funniest thing about that blogger party happened to me later in the evening. The Blogger party was on a Monday night. Me and Ms Miss had gone on our first date on the Friday beforehand. We had spent the whole weekend together so I knew that the date had gone well and I knew that she liked me. So I went out and met Tony and SK and all those other folks and I had gotten fairly sauced. Well, I went home, not too late, and called Ms Miss. She was already in bed. I was so excited about the mixing and mingling that I invited myself over and got in bed with her and showed her these pictures, still fresh in the camera.
Looking back on the full, glaring, dorkiness of that moment, I can't believe the girl is still interested.
And that is not nearly as dorky as it gets.

On a sidenote, I hope that Miss Smith finds herself some kind of job or career sometime soon.
Summer in Austin is hard
and its even harder if you are unemployed and just generally dodging the sweltering heat.
And yes SK
like all good Austinites I am now going for a jog
at five o'clock
in the 98 degree weather
cause wees bees hard like that.
Posted by Hello

|