1.11.05

Alas, the End.

Not the end for this blog.
Despite what the title says this blog shall live on.
Possibly in infamy.

It may be the end for my dear Grandfather. I spent this weekend at his bedside at a hospital in Fort Worth. His body is failing and his heart is too weak for them to give any more anesthesia for any more patch jobs. Today they have unplugged all the hositpital stuff, they have given him morphine to make him more comfortable, and they are taking him home in hospice care. My mom says that he has stopped talking to them, he probably has had a stroke. Death watch.

I mention it cause one of the first posts on this blog was about the unusual side effects of losing ones mind. That was sort of the beginning of the end for Elwyn. He was like my father, if you categorize father as the man who shows you how to be a man.

I already miss him.

Tomorrow I will tell ya'll about his life. He was a great man.

|