29.3.06

Plain As Day

I have been coming in chronically under potential all my days.
I think I am afraid of success. Success don't jibe with my system of stress management.
The teachers used to always tell me that I wasn't working up to my potential.
Yeah
No Shit?
If I work up to my potential then folks is going to expect too much of me.
I am blooming at my own pace.
Don't wanna come out of the gates too fast.
Might blow a hammy.

The war in Iraq was a mistake and I think it assures our downfall as the dominant city state of the world.

People will try to put it on you if you let them.

Jessica and Nick were a bad match to begin with but the pressures of celebrity and the scrutiny of the MTV cameras would make dern near any marriage fail.

The End is Nigh, so I am really trying to enjoy myself.

How do you paint a picture of ambition?

|