21.5.04

Here

I don't have a computer at home. I do all my blogging at work. It kinda sucks. At night when I am chillin' after a hard day of designing and blogging I think of all these great things that I could blog about. Shorter things, poignant things, more interesting things mainly because they are shorter. I could be a lot more prolific if I could blog at home. I could write as much as tony pierce or raymi the minx or maybe even as much as angelina. I could write on the weekends. I could carefully craft posts to include links and pictures. I could hone my skills to include not only my fabulously entertaining memories but also I could expand my repetoire and I could comment on the state of the world and the world of politics and entertainment. I could write about how entertaining politics are and shall be.
All these things could happen if I just got my shit together and get a computer at my home.
I am beginning to make some progress here in this space. I need to take to the next level, kick it up a notch, flibbity jib the jibberson, you know, take it to the hole. I actually have the money right now to do what needs to be done but I'm not sure how much my costs are gonna be on this whole ACL reconstruction surgery that I am having on June 2nd and as much as I need a portal to the electronet at home I really really need my left knee.

|