13.5.04

Memory

Right now I am trying to remember and write down all the things that I didn't write down when they happened. I am scouring my memory for all the ineresting little episodes that have come across my path in the last ten years or so. I read blogs that record the daily goings on of the authors. There is more immediacy to these blogs. I like these blogs. Right now my daily life isn't noteworthy enough. I hope to get to this stage but I have at least six more months of five to seven posts a week from memory. I am feeling a great sense of satisfaction from doing this. There have been alot of things that happened to me worthy of note. I hope to eventually synthesize my own memories and experiences with things that I hear or make up to create fiction. I'll let you know when I've made that switch.

|