13.5.04

Lum

Tom and I had drank the water from a cleaning of the butter churn. Then we went to a burning man party in Bernal Heights. We arrived just as fire dancing on the patio was drawing to a close. I didn't know anyone at the party. I stumbled into the house, exploring. I found my way to a back bedroom where a group of four girls or rather women were sitting around chatting. I think I just bowled up and sat down on the ground next to the bed. I introduced myself and went straightaway into rambling about the Beverage Party and Gagggaccticca County and other personal bollocks. I said something about cosmology and this one beautiful blonde woman asked me to clarify. I said that I understood cosmology to mean a teatise or way of framing or understanding the world and its machinations. I wasn't exactly right but my answer was satisfactory enough to intrigue this beatiful stranger. She kept listening to my bullshit. She had the most beautiful eyes and this great hair. I couldn't believe she was talking to me. We had this electric banter for what seemed like not long enough. There was some talk of age and I didn't think she was a day over thirty and that I thought was a stretch but she kept insisting that she was so very old. I told her how old I was and she said that she had a decade on me. I didn't believe her but I didn't really care ~ so beautiful. My friends came and checked on me, I was OK. The next thing I know she asks of I want to kiss her. I thought she was trying to trick me. I said sure. We kissed. Soon we were sprawled out on the bed making out. The other people had left the room. She flashed me her tits. I was hooked. I never wanted to leave her company. Tom and Jeff once again came to check on me. When they saw me on the bed I think they figured I was doing fine. They said they were leaving soon. I didn't want to go, uh obviously. I don't know how long we had been talking and making out but I guess it was awhile. She didn't want me to leave either and offered to take me home. I said OK with weak knees. My friends left and she and I left soon after. I will never forget this great silver fur lined long skirt she was wearing. It was so sexy. We went out to her truck and really started getting down. I soon had my hands up her skirt and her panties pushed aside. She was grabbing at my crotch and it was all we could do to keep from fucking right there. But we got ahold of ourselves and let go of each other long enough to remember that we were adults or one of us at least. She was gonna drop me off at my house but on the ride back I convinced her to take me to her place. She lived in this great old warehouse South of Market. Her and her friends had spent alot of time and work making it a fabulously livable space. Every time I looked at her I felt weak. We talked and drank til 5am. We didn't fuck cause she said she had a gynocology appointment but there were some other antics. This post has been far too uncensored so far so I will keep those to myself. She said she was going to a chicken show in Sacremento the next day and so I couldn't stay. I got into a taxi at 5am and I was on cloud nine. I spent nine months with Lum, it wasn't long enough. I had to leave because of my own shit and world of mistakes. I had to leave to save my life. I wish to God I hadn't had to leave her behind. I asked her if she would come with me but she couldn't. I understood. She was so good to me. Better than any girlfriend had ever been. My heart was broken. Maybe it still is.

|