1.7.04

Smuggled

Yester Eve my man H brought over a small chunk of proper Moroccan Hashish, which I haven't partoked in way too long. I LOVE hashish.

He left a bit for me and I just can't fucking wait to get home and smoke that blessed black business. I wish hash was more accessible in the States. It would make sense that we would have some folks here in the lower forty eight that could make some. But alas there seems to be a general lack of knowledge on the subject and there is a definitely a void in practice. I think maybe the penalties are a lot higher for being caught with hash. I think maybe that's the reason we don't see much solid in these parts. How I long for Europa Europa.

So we toked up and went down to Egos for a couple drinks. They were charging a fiver to get in cause Jane Bond was playing. We decided that was cool cause we were already there even though we weren't there to listen to music.

So H and I played a couple games of pool and while we were balling it up I got a little infatuated by Miss Jane Bond. I have heard of her but I had never heard her play and sing. She Rocks. There was hardly anybody in the place and it sort of seemed like she was singing right to me. She finished a set and she was sitting at the bar all by herself and it just so happened that I needed another drink so I bellied up to the bar next to her. I said what I always say to barkeeps from here to Kalamazoo, I said "Guiness Please." Then I turned to Jane and asked if I could bum a smoke. This had a twofold purpose, I wanted a smoke and had forgotten mine and I also wanted to strike up a conversation with her.

The conversation didn't last long but it was really pleasant and she was super flirty. She got up to got to the ladies room and she said to me and H, "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere handsome boys." I turned to H and said "Did she just say what I think she said?" and He was all "Well I understood at least one word but it sounded stellar."

By the time she got back from the ladies room her band was waiting for her on stage and she began her second set. I spent the rest of the evening sitting on the barstool grinning like a fool. And she was singing right to me at that point. And I think I missed out on another sexy opportunity cause I was all wrapped up in the singer. And then H had to go and so we left and I hope I see Jane Bond again real soon.

The rains are gone and the sun is out and I'm all ~ Shazaaam.

|