26.1.05

Voice of Vanity

What did you say?
I said,Sometimes when somebody is speaking in their "regular" voice
even if it fits their lifestyle, region and profile
it's not always their voice in an unaffected manner
even if it sounds 'normal.'

The loose change in my mind beats at a steady riddem and deadly time
the garbled thoughts that swirl around my grey matter flex
and try to vex the moment that I'm living now.

How do they transcend the limitless defences that I've built within?
I thought my soul in an unassailable space,
where I crafted a castle in a hardened place.
A bluff on a hill where the atmosphere's real
and the townsfolk can't deal
and your mindstate they'll steal.

The Airbus is the Hindentanic of the modern sky.

Finnicky lusts in the night when you see that the time is just right
reeling with the wheeling and the dealing of the lewdness on the ceiling
and incediary feelings explode into
passion plasma supernovas.

The horror stricken faces in the saloon led the lean outlaw to believe
that his reputation had proceeded him.

|