2.2.05

Friday's With JP


That's JP .
He's one of the salesmen at my work.
He is also my buddy.
My job is one that requires me to be in my office, at my desk, most of the mf'n time.
Sometimes that is OK and I prefer that to a job where I gotta drive around all day.
Traffic makes me crazy.
But some days, usually on a Friday, JP will casually tell me that he wants me to come with him to have a look at this or that at some account that he mumbles under his breath. He asks if I have time.
This is a front, its total pretense.
JP is just looking for a reason to get me out of my office for a little while.
I am a pretty professional cat so I usually believe JP when he says that he is going to take me to an account and that I am going to assess a space that may or may not be suitable for signage.
I put on my game face (see above).
But as soon as we get our there in the market and JP gets to driving around from account to account
I soon realize that this is more of a field trip than a business lunch.
So I'm out there in the market, on a totally sanctioned field trip
and its Friday and I really don't feel like doing much on Friday's
and I realize that JP has my back, he's watching out for me,
and I realize that Friday's with JP
fuckin rawk.Posted by Hello

|