14.3.05

Let Me Be Your Concierge

I am the nice reader that Tony is talking about here.
I have indeed offered him concierge service while he is here in town. That's how much I respect the busblog. That is also a great indication of how important hospitality is to me. I want to make sure that all visitors to my fair city have a great time and have everything they need while they are here. I have been shown outstanding hospitality all over the globe and I take it as my honor and responsibility to lay out the red carpet whenever I get a chance.
I been thinking about getting it tatted up on my belly. Just the word hospitality all big and emblazoned right across my belly, in that old English style font that all the cholos and gangbangers use.
Ya know you got Tommy Lee and he has "mayhem"
and ya got Tupac with his "thug life"
well me
the Deputy
I wanna get "hospitality" big as all get out, tattooed right across my belly, cause I'm all about it.
I hope Tony gives me a call while he is here. While I am not actually at his "beck and call" I do want a chance to meet him and maybe get a picture with, and if he does have material needs that will add to the comfort of his stay and they can be met locally I will be willing to help him out with those in any way I can.
That's what a concierge does.
That's what being The Deputy is all about.

Oh, and, a thousand kisses later
and one helluva weekend passed
I still am digging my hot neighbor
thanks for the luscious weekend
Mississippi.

|