3.2.06

1,000 Keychains

The keychains are gone. All one thousand of them. They were received on the 25th. Pete signed for them. But I never saw them. Didn't even get a chance to lock them up. Now the On-Premise sales guys have nothing to hand out at their super bowl promos except free beer and empty promises.
I would be inclined to feel responsible, yet in the absence of any reasonable security measures no one can really be held liable.
thievery is rampant problem here at Cap Bev.
Lot's of our workers are ex-cons, desperate men working a dead-end job, so what do you expect.
Sad story really.

In an unrelated matter, are you ever shocked at how many idiosyncrasies your computer has? You would think that an inorganic system would operate as if in a vacuum, but no, my machine is like a paranoid schizophrenic. One minute its all running at a reasonable pace with a hard line efficiency, responding to my every touch as if in the hands of a delicate lover. Then the next minute I sit down to spool a decal design to the vinyl cutter and all the sudden my machine is raving about communist plots against the reform party perpetrated by the paper towel holder, and its sure that the bawdy nanny is trying to poison it through the ethernet cable. And bugs, bugs crawling all over the screen.

I'm all "sheesh, hold it down jibby, no one is out to get you, everything is cool, why don't you just relax and open up a can of ackright."

I hate it when we fight.

|