24.5.04

Cycles

I think I am at the low point of my creative cycle. About a week and a half ago I was blowing up with words and stories to tell. But right now I'm a little like deflated and I have far less enthusiasm for life in general. I think my cycle is lunar. I've always been at my best during the waxing half moon. Give me 28 days and I should be at the zenith of the current cycle. Then things will get back to their breakneck literary pace. People will be reading my blog then and going~
"Holy shit this is interesting"... and "Damn I wish I could write like this guy"... and "Wow what an exciting existence the Deputy has carved out for himself."
but seriously.
Speaking of 28 days I watched the movie 28 Days Later last night. It was cool. I'm glad I didn't go see it in the theater cause it wasn't that cool and it wasn't very scary either. One thing that I didn't understand was that the Zombies or 'The Infected' didn't really do anything to the healthy humans except infect them. See real Zombies chase humans cause they eat their brains, you see they are relentless cause they are hungry. But 'The Infected' in that movie would just jump on a human maybe bite them or otherwise harass them and the human would be infected. I just don't understand why they were so ravenous only to spread the infection. It doesn't make a lot of sense.
See what I mean by low point in my cycle~
my disbelief in the motivations of 'The Infected' is the only insightful thing I can conjure today. Monday = Suckday

|