4.5.04

Eve

This is my last day of being 27. Man life has been pretty good thus far. Here is a short list of some of the things I've done since I was born, this is in no particular order.
~I learned to walk and then run and then skip and then mosey and then amble and then swerve.
~I learned to read.
~I went to church a lot.
~I watched too much TV and have seen too many movies.
~I graduated high school and college. College was fun but High school kind of sucked. I've had more fun since I finished school, really.
~I have lived in 27 residences. We moved a lot when I was a kid and I have moved a lot since I left home.
~I waited on a lot of tables. First a Soup Salad Potato Bar place, then Italian, then Tex-Mex, then Italian, then Fine Dining, then Italian again.
~I have wrestled, done gymnastics, played soccer and rugby, skied on water and snow, and have been in only three proper fistfights.
~I have set some things on fire; hearts, minds, fences.
~I wanted to be a comedian, then I wanted to be an artist, I got my art degree and now I want to be a Comedian again.
~I've painted and drawn a lot, but not enough.
~I got hit by a drunk driver.
~I got arrested.
~I recorded some music but not enough.
~I made some videos, some for parties some for school, but all in all not enough.
~I went to Russia, and France, and Spain, and Germany, and Switzerland, and Belgium, and Luxemburg, and Mexico, and Canada
~I went to The Netherlands twice.
~I went to Brittain thrice.
~I have been in love five times with five different women - Courtney, Evonne, Lena, Angelina, and Jennifer.
~I went to live in the heart of deep dark Babylon, and I was possesed by the spirit of the place, I saw that it was destroying me, and by the grace of God I escaped, amen.
~I have made some of the best friends that money couldn't buy.

|