6.5.04

Solar Celebration

I like the weather round here about this time of the year
When the skin comes out to shine
The shorts get shorter and the glances get longer
What you're wearin girl should be a crime

I like when the hunnies and the snowed out bunnies
Get to feelin all warm outside
The halters go strapless and the tops be backless
Wanna treat you in my drop for a ride

I like them brown yellow Puerto Rican and Hatian
Its the bees that carry the heavy pollination
And the birds know the coup its in the migration
And I know the fly spot for a celebration

I like the temp and the hemp that be fillin the air
When the calender strikes the date
I like the green and the trees and the bodies on the hill
And nobody havin time to hate

If you came down here and saw this sky clear
You might like this lush life too
I'm lookin for my tan lined summer fling
And I'm thinkin girl it might be you

|