14.6.04

Foul Mood

On Mondays I really don't like to do anything. I sort of hide in my office praying that no one comes in wanting anything. I used to hate Sunday nights. They always seemed really melancholy to me and I would always get in a foul mood on Sunday night. But nowadays I seem to handle Sunday night with ease for whatever reason and now its Monday mornings that plague my weeks. I have no good explanation for the shift. I have been waking up on Monday morning in the foulest of moods for about 8 months now. I have been feeling alone and despondent and unable to cope with shit till about 2:30 in the PM on Mondays. I even left work today went home and had a nap and that still didn't cure me. Its five o the clock right now and chillin and watchin a movie or something of my choice is only an hour away but I am still feeling the residue of a shitty mood. I know this is my problem but this is also my blog so ~ Sup. Imma gonna try and get back to some uplifting shit soon as here, Ya besta believe.

|