9.6.04

Recipe for Temporary Depression

This is a recipe that I came up with for myself, feel free to experiment with the ingredients, the possibilities seem endless. Or is it the end seems possible.

Recipe for Temporary Depression

~ High dose Sodium Pantethol
~ 5 hours dead to the world
~ 55 tablets Vicodin
~ 20 tablets Darvocet
~ 7 tablets Celebrex (for swelling)
~ Bum leg which limits movement
~ Sit around on your ass for one week and let simmer

This in itself should trigger some basic depression but if possible talk to the National Weather Service and schedule the sitting around to coincide with some severe weather. If possible Overcast conditions should last the better part of three to five days. It shouldn't really matter what is going on in your life at the time but whatever is going on be sure to accentuate and dwell on the negative. Remember, there is always something to feel shitty about.

Seriously I'm OK. The surgery went fine and it was not as bad as I thought it might be. But the drugs make it hard to blog and I am also at the low point in my creative cycle so If I had to guess It may be a week before I return to my usual irrepressibly creative self. By that time I'm sure most of you will have forgotten about this blog and its author. That's OK. I can make a comeback.

yar

|