3.7.04

Anamoly

Deep down in the easily accsessible shallows
of a place called **Party District Gaggacctica Proper**, one time
The peace is kept by the beats and the lunar love
of Senor Sol, that's me
and to her he say 'you so so fine'

And Senor Sol say this in the cosmic
and the clearest peirce of caustic rhyme

Wade down in the shallows with your brother one time

If I realized where Senor Sol might take me in my time
I would ride and roll and send and stroll and I would keep this path of mine

Cause rudeness breaks it down
and if you're feelin me that's fine
But I don't talk of the righeous-delic walk
if I wasn't runnin with the kind

The kind of crew that's feelin true
and no doubt lookin after you
and leaves no sweet soul behind
the refugees of chronic trees
find each other in sweet life time

~This was written from Gaggacctica Proper
now come my selection~

|