23.7.04

Anticipation

How is it that Friday afternoon is so much longer than all the rest of the afternoons of the week?
That's a rhetorical question, cause I know why. 
Cause God made it that way.
And anyone who disagrees with me is an infidel and will most likely perish in a lake of fire, and you heathens will be cast in that lake of hell-fire and damnation at 12:01 on a Friday afternoon and you won't be let out until 5:15 or until your work is finished.  And then tell me which is the longest afternoon of the whole week and why it is that way.  It may indeed seem like,.. oh I don't know,,. an eternity.

If I could BE any blogger it would have to be Tony.

and if I could BE WITH any blogger it would have to be Raymi.

and if I could HANG OUT any blogger it would have to be Tyranny but I would request the Medium T cause the Extra Spicy Atomic T sweats too much and has a runny fuckin nose.  Respect my man, wicked respect.

|