20.11.04

Shiner Girls

Man I had a hoot with the Shiner Girls last night
I wouldn't call it a full-on hootenanny
and I'm not sure if'n anybody else was havin
as much fun as me

but I had a hoot

Went to Maneesh's spot right after work
more than a few seven and sevens were imbibed
We sat there and got sauced and forgot to eat dinner
and had that age old "what are we gonna do tonight" convo
and before we knew it the Shiner Girls
one "Party Girl" aka Little Debbie
and her consort or vice versa, the ever so demure Miss Aleesha.
who I'm quite sure that I do not know how to spell her name
anywhos
After a cursory round of cocktails was poured
They proceeded to con us into getting into their "automobile"
and whisk us downtown for a night of ribaldry, overall iniquity
and general nogoodnik type fun
feelin fine on a friday night

Let me tell you that "The Deputy" was in rare form***

anyways
So we hit Lovejoys just to ease into the downtown shananagans
and then we went to my new favorite bar, Jackalope
and I saw some crew that I knew and said hi and pressed fives
and Maneesh and I whipped some evildoers at pool
thrice
and by this point
without food
and with a heafty dose of sugar free Red Bull
I tell you I was in rare fucking form.

I was talkin to everybody
mostly people that didn't want to be talked to
maybe
but I was smiling and ramblin and really feelin my oats
I also remember grabbin some ass
Listen If I grabbed your ass last night
in downtown Oztin
I'm really sorry
Unless you hella liked it
in which case Imma own that shit

And we went to that horrible bar called Logans
and found the Shiner Girls who had left us in that dark den of sin, Jackalope
If you know that the Shier Girls are gonna be downtown
and you want to run into them
your safest bet is that fucking Logans
they love it there
And Maneesh and I suck it up cause we love their company

As the night progressed I can only remember less and less
but I do know that we got back to Maneesh's crib all safe as houses
and I didn't get behind the wheel of my Jeep
and thank you so much girls for driving
I'm not sure which of ya'll actually drove us home but thanks

anyways
good times

***footnote
~pompous ass bloggers goin and talkin about theyselves in the third person that really burns my breetches~

|