18.6.04

El Fin de Semana

Greetings my faithful readers and blog-a-delic friends. I'm feelin dee lux this fine day. I had an experience this morning that set the mood off right. See I'm caught up in the blog sphere these days. Work has been a little slow and when that happens I'm not really at liberty to go on walk about, I still have to stay at my desk and pretend to be designing things. So as a result I have been spending a lot of time reading other peoples shit. Now as a blogger you have people that you read cause you know them and you want to keep up with their lives. And you have people that you read who you think have crappy blogs and you read those for a kind of rubber necking morbidity, sometimes it makes you feel better about your own shit. And then there are people that you read and you don't know them and you just respect their writing or envy their lives or you just think they are the shit. So there's this guy in Canada, his name is Tyranny, he is a prime example of somebody that I don't even know but I think is the shit. So I come in this morning and like usual I decide to take a quick stroll around my personal blog sphere which includes about 15 regular sites that I go to damn near daily. So I go Tony P and then over to Raymi and then I check on my girl Angelina then a little Anti and sorry to hear about your weekend in Hell Centro homeskillet. And then on a lark I go see the Young Black Hunter S. and hell fire and damnation I came there to find salvation and what do I find but some props and linkage for The Deputy (that's me) and I'm all psyched and I am fully inspired to forge on with my bad to the bone writing addiction. E'rbody in Canada ya'll bestabe representing hard core cause ya'll got some of the sickest bloggers. Thanks again T. Word is Bond.

I'm gonna be here this weekend if anybody needs me.

Livin as Large I wanna.

|