14.12.04

Carnivale

Where you going Ben Hawkins?
I bet you don't even know.
Management said you can stay on full time.
I think you should listen to him.
Do what Samson says and you may just may survive another day.

Helluva duster came up yesterday.
I bet you thought Lodz was a dead man out in that storm,
and I bet you thought you was going to hell with him.
You should be nicer to Sophie about her mum.
That wasn't nice when you said "Your mom's a turnip."
I mean your mother is dead but that don't give you the right to go talking like that to a lady.

Jonsey was pretty amused at that mob of folks that were treating you like their lord and savior.
If'n that hadn't occured then ya'll woulda been screwed in that community.
Nice revival reverend, but be careful.
You can't hide what you are,
not even to yourself.
And you better not be hiding your light under a bushel.
Your liable to set that bush on fire.

I wonder when ya'll are gonna be passin through Babylon.
Maybe I'll buy a ticket and come out to see the show when ya'll get here.
I wonder what your gonna do about that gift of yours.
I wonder what brother Justin Crowe has to do with your whimsical outfit.
Seems like ya'll are on very different paths'
but they are bound to intersect.

Where you going Ben Hawkins?

|